We want to start off by saying we’ve been very good this year. We’ve tracked our macros, we’ve done our squats, and we’ve even added in some cardio to our workouts. We hope this all puts us on the “Nice” list and in return we are asking for:
- The new Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headphones (In Gold, Obvi)
- It holds up to 40 hours of battery life
- It has the ability to “Fast Fuel” – which means a single 5 minute charge will give you 3 hours of playback
- AND it has both on ear controls and a microphone for taking calls, playing music, adjusting volume, and activating Siri!!
- A MAVEA MicroDisc Water Filter Bottle
- Does the water fountain at your gym taste as funky as the one at mine???
- The MAVEA filter bottle has a small micro-disc that filters out bad tasting contaminants in tap water.
- Not only that – BUT they claim there are floating black specks in your water from the filter AND the filter has a 60 gallon capacity – so just 1 filter disc will last you months!
- A Fitmark Transporter Backpack
- If I’ve said it once – I’ve said it a thousand times – I. Am. Sick. And. Tired. Of being a BAG LADY!!!! Enough is enough. Gym Bag. Lunch Bag. Purse. Laptop Carrier. The list goes on and on! With the Transporter I’ll be able to consolidate and be comfortable doing it!
- It’s a gym bag, a travel bag, and a meal management bag. Not onle does it have a padded laptop sleeve and side water bottle pocket – but It includes a removable mini lunchbox along with dual cool packs and 2 oversized 4-lock seal-tight meal containers.
- A new Ozeri Touch Pro Digital Food Scale (because Lord knows I am constantly blowing through food scales)
- It’s not incredibly expensive (or hard for your elves to build).
- It is highly accurate.
- It has a heavy weight capacity.
- AND it has an integrated display with large, bright digits and can weigh items in multiple measurement units.
- A pair of Mava Sports Knee Wraps (these 31 year old knees can use all the help they can get)
- I’ve never liked knee sleeves. Difficult to get on and I prefer to control the tightness/pressure on my knees
- While I’ve gravitated towards knee wraps, I love how these come with an easy to use hook and loop closure.
- 9 different colors. Variety is the spice of life!
- A Fitbit Charge 2 (Because you won’t catch me buying an Apple Watch anytime soon)
- Sorry, but I just don’t see the need for an Apple Watch regardless of fitness tracker or not
- So with that said, ever since I lost my Fitbit Flex, I have found it hard to hit 10,000 steps per day. Crazy, right?!
- There was this competitiveness between my friends and I during “workweek hustle” challenges that had me taking unnecessary trips to the bathroom just to get some extra steps
- A pair of Reebok Men’s CrossFit Lifter 2.0 Trainers
- I’ve had my Reebok Lite TR shoes for over a year and they have honestly been the best shoe I’ve owned for compound lifts such as Squats & Deadlifts but I think it’s been discontinued.
- So the Lifter 2.0 has some amazing reviews on Amazon and come in even more colors than the Lite TR. The louder the shoe, the better for me.
- Plus I’ve gotten some complaints from a certain someone that they smell bad. #Man
So there you have it! That are some of the things that top our Holiday Fit-list. Do you have any items on your list that perhaps we overlooked? Pleased share them in the comments below. We want to know what all the cool kids are asking for.
Anyways, thanks in advance Santa! We really appreciate it!!
Love, Luisa & Dan
P.S. We’ll be leaving you some donuts and milk… oh and of course some protein to keep the reindeers going!! Hope you guys like it!!!