Crockpot Taco Soup
Quick and easy meal prep for the whole week! Only takes 10 Minutes to Prep! Enjoy Taco Tuesday EVERYDAY!
- 1 can (Approx. 15 oz.) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (Approx. 15 oz.) pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (Approx. 14.5 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (Approx. 15 oz.) can sweet corn, drained
- 1 bottle (Approx. 10-12 oz.) green enchilada sauce
- 14 ounces low sodium chicken broth
- 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch + 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 pound ground chicken
- Add both beans, tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, chicken broth, taco seasoning, and chicken to a crock pot. Stir to combine. Cover with lid and cook on high heat 3 hours.
- Stir together the cornstarch and water. Add to the soup in crock pot and stir. (This will help thicken the soup.)
- Serve warm with shredded cheese, tortilla strips, sour cream, etc.
For Entire Recipe – Calories: 1,410 Carbs: 183.5g Fat: 15.4g Protein: 188.3
Per Portion (We divided this up into 7 portions – Perfect for meal prep for the whole week!!) – Calories: 201 Carbs: 26.2 Fat: 2.2 Protein: 26.9
*Note: We didn’t count the tomatoes, enchilada sauce (because let’s face it – it’s just pulverized tomatoes), chicken broth (because it’s flavored water), and the taco seasoning (because it’s just seasoning).