Tired of that plain old meal prep chicken breast? Try this easy one-pan dish to add flavor to your next chicken, veggies, and rice dish: Quick 1 Pan Meal Prep Creamy Cilantro Lime Chicken
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cooking spray
- ¼ Cup finely chopped onion
- 2 Cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Cup chicken broth
- The juice of 1 lime
- 2 Tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ½ Teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- ½ Pint heavy cream
- Place a large pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken generously with salt and pepper. Cook for about 8-10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken and cover with foil on a separate plate and set aside.
- Add onions and garlic to pan and cook for about 1 minute. Add chicken broth, lime juice, cilantro, red peppers flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a gentle boil for 8-10 minutes or until liquid is reduced by ¼ cup.
- Whisk in cream and return chicken to the sauce. Garnish with more cilantro. Serve chicken with veggies and/or over rice. Don’t forget to pour some delicious sauce on top! Enjoy!
For Entire Recipe – Calories: 1,374 Carbs: 3.3g Fat: 52.4g Protein: 210.5
Per Portion (We divided this up into 6 portions – 1 breast per meal) – Calories: 229 Carbs: 0.55 Fat: 8.7 Protein: 35.1
*Note: We didn’t count the onions or chicken broth in our macros.