I love chocolate! Have I ever told you guys that??? Like I LOOOOOOVE chocolate. Warm, oogy gooey, decadent chocolate. In bars, cookies, cakes, brownies – you name it! And sometimes I want all of that – but without all the work or the time it takes for it to bake. So what do I reach for when I want a little fix?? A mug cake of course!! This mug cake is great not only because it’s so delicious BUT because it’s great for sharing – Dan and I always pass the mug back and forth on the couch. But if you’re feeling greedy, by all means – go for it! (Oh! And did I mention!.. This Mug Cake is SUPER Keto if you count only Net Carbs!)
- 2 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Erythritol (Swerve – granulated)
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Tablespoons Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
- A Splash or two of your favorite Almond or Almond/Cashew Milk of choice
- Add 2 Tablespoons of Butter to your mug of choice.
- Microwave the butter for about 30 seconds, or until melted.
- Mix in the erythritol.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Mix well.
- If the mixture seems a little too dry – add in a splash or two of Almond or Almond/Cashew milk to help get everything uniform.
- Microwave on high for about 1 1/2 minutes. (I like to microwave for 1 minute first.. then check how “wet” the top of my cake looks.. if it still looks too wet, I add the additional 30 seconds)
- Enjoy!!!! (Pro-Tip: You know we looooove our Cool Whip! So we topped off our little mug cake and went to town!)
For Entire Recipe – Calories: 515.4 Total Carbs: 33g Fat: 37g Protein: 12.6g