If you’ve been following me on Snapchat or Instagram stories lately, you know I’ve been absolutely obsessed with my Crock Pot! It’s become my new best friend when it comes to meal prep. Throw in 3lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Throw in some veggies. Throw in some sauces and seasonings. AND BOOM! 4-5 hours later (on high) (or 7-8 hours later on low) you have a full weeks worth of lunches (or lunches AND dinners)!!! It has absolutely revolutionized my meal prep Sundays! (And given me so much more free time to spend doing other things!) Sooooo… since I’ve gotten a lot of questions lately about what I’ve been cooking up, I’ve decided to create a little cheat sheet of some of my favorite recipes!
Some Pro Tips:
- I always just throw in 3lbs of Chicken Breasts (b/c you know – #Protein)
- Let them cook up… then shred them up when you’re done
- I always just set it up “High” and run it for 4+ hours (Cause ain’t nobody got time for the low setting – I set my phone for a 4 hour timer and then if it runs over – no biggie)
- I always keep a notebook next to my crockpot and keep track of the total macros for each ingredient I throw in (i.e. 3lbs of Chicken = 0 Carbs, 12 Fat, 312 Protein)
- And finally, I weigh out the the total amount of what’s in the crockpot into a giant tupperware and divide that amount by the amount of servings I want to get out of it later
- That way each time you want a serving you just weigh out X grams from the tupperware – More room in the fridge!
- Oh! And one last thing! I love to serve all of these with a side of rice!!! Yummmm More Carbs!!!
|Fajita||Packet of Taco Seasoning||Jar of Salsa||Can of: Corn, Black Beans, Pinto Beans|
|Spicy Thai||2/3 Cup Chunky Peanut Butter, 2 Tbs Honey, 2Tbs Sriracha||1/2 Cup Chicken Broth, 2 Tbs Lime Juice, 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce||Sliced: Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper|
|Apricot||Packet Onion Soup Mix||1 Cip Russian Dressing, 1 1/2 Cup Apricot Preserves|
|Cilantro Lime||Garlic, Cilantro||Lime Juice||Chicken Broth|
|Honey Garlic||Garlic, 3/4 tsp Dried Basil, Red Pepper Flake||1/4 Cup Honey, 1/3 Cup Ketchup||1/3 Cup Low Sodium Soy Sauce|
|Honey Mustard||1/4 Cup Honey, 1/2 Cup Coarse Mustard (with the seeds)||1/4 Cup Orange Juice, 2 Tbs Soy Sauce|
|Balsamic||Garlic, Red Pepper Flake||1/2 Cup Honey||1/2 Cup Balsamic Vinegar, 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce||Sliced: Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper|
|Bourbon Street||Garlic, 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger, 1/4 Cup Light Brown Sugar||2Tbs Ketchup||1/4 Cup Apple Juice, 1 Tbs Apple Cider Vinegar, 2Tbs Soy Sauce|
|Creamy Mushroom||Garlic, 1/4 Cup Grated Romano Cheese||Can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, 2 Cup Milk||Sliced Mushrooms|
|Asian||Garlic||1/2 Cup Hoisin Sauce||2 Tbs Soy Sauce||Sliced: Onion, Green Bell Pepper, Red Bell Pepper|
|White Chili||Garlic, 1 Tbs Oregano, 2tsp Cumin, 2 tsp Chili powder, 1 tsp Smoked Paprika||8oz Cream Cheese||1 1/2 Cup Chicen Stock||Chopped: Onion, Jalapenos; Can of: Diced Tomatos, Pinto Beans|
|Buffalo Chili||Packet Ranch Dressing Mix, 1/2 tsp Onion Powder, 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder||1/2 Cup Buffalo Sauce, 8oz Cream Cheese||2 Cup Chicken Broth||Can: Pinto Beans, Diced Tomatoes, Corn|
|Cheesy||2 Cup Shredded Cheedar Cheese||Can of Cream of Chicken Soup||1 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth||Chopped: Onion; Can: Corn|
|Lemon||Packet Italian Dressing Mix||3 Tbs Butter||1/2 Cup Lemon Juice, 1/2 Cup Chicken Broth|
|Hawaiin||Garlic, Ginger, 2 Tbs Brown Sugar||1 Tbs Tomato Puree||2 Tbs Soy Sauce, Pineapple Juice from Canned Pineapple||Chopped: Onion, Red Bell Pepper; Can: Pineapple Chunks in Juice|